Summer TBR | 2017

Summer 2017 is nearly here and it's time to talk about my summer reading plans. Summer is one of my favourite seasons for reading and I can't wait to sit out on my deck and just read. I have lots of different books I want to read this summer so let's get to them.


  
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas - I am next in line for this one at my library and I am super anxious to read it. It will likely be my first read this summer
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis - I almost read this one while I was on vacation recently I didn't get to it then so it will be a summer read
Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch - I have had this one too long! I really loved the first 2 books in the series and would love to finish it off very soon.

  
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson - I almost picked this up but ACOWAR came out and I am still stuck in the middle of it. This is sitting on my bedside table ready to go.
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - I have had this series forever and I want to read it before jumping into Six of Crows. Hopefully this summer will be it's time.
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulhurst - This was another one that I almost picked up while on vacation but didn't get the chance. Summer will be it's time.

  
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski - Summer is a great time to get through some sequels. I read The Winner's Cruse last summer so it's time to pick up the next one
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - I have been trying to catch up in this series but it has gotten lots of mixed reviews lately. But I am curious to see what is going here.
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan - In my quest to finish this series by the end of the year, I need to read the next one in the series to keep on track. 

These are the books at the top of my list. However, knowing myself I will be lucky to read half of them. I am terrible at sticking to TBR's, but it doesn't bother me as long as I am still reading.
What do you want to read this summer? Let me know.




No comments :

Post a Comment