April in Review | 2017


   
  

The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher {5 out of 5 Stars}
Lumberjanes, Vol 4: Out of Time {5 out of 5 Stars}
The Girls by Emma Cline {2 out of 5 Stars}
Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini {2 out of 5 Stars}
Descender Vol 2: Machine Moon {4 out of 5 Stars}
Adnan's Story by Rabia Chaudry {3.5 out of 5 Stars}
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertali {4 out of 5 Stars}

Favourite of the Month: The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
Disappointment of the Month: Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini
General Thoughts: This month definitely started off slow with exams and finishing up of school. I feel like I have been neglecting my blog recently but sometimes life just gets in the way. I am currently typing this from vacation where I am getting TONS of reading done. I would have to say that I had a fantastic month.

 

Beat The Backlist
4) The Girls by Emma Cline
5) Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda

2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge
3) Worldwalker Series

2017 Library Love Challenge
18) The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
19) Lumberjanes Vol 4: Out of Time 
20) Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini
21) Descender Vol 2: Machine Moon

  
















No comments :

Post a Comment