March In Review | 2017

   
   

A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab {5 out of 5 Stars}
The Heir by Kiera Cass {2 out of 5 Stars}
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman {2 out of 5 Stars}
Descender Vol 1: Tin Stars {4 out of 5 Stars}
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead {4 out of 5 Stars}
Ms. Marvel Vol 5: Super Famous {4 out of 5 Stars}
The March of the Crabs Vol 1: A Crabby Situation {3 out of 5 Stars}
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith {3 out of 5 Stars}

Best of the Month: A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
Least Favourite of the Month: Norse Mythology by Neil Gaimen
General Thoughts: I keep thinking I haven't been reading that much, but I really have been killing it this year. This wasn't the best month for great books, but I finished my new favourite series so I am very happy. I finish school next month so I might have lots of reading time. We shall see though.

  

Beat the Backlist
3) The Heir by Keira Cass

2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge
2) A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab

2017 New Releases Challenge
2) A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
3) Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman 

2017 Library Love Challenge
13) Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
 14) Descender Vol 1: Tin Stars
15) The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
16) Ms. Marvel Vol 5: Super Famous
17) The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith


  




No comments :

Post a Comment