Books I Need to Re-Read

I feel like I haven't written a blog post in forever. I am officially done university and my life is definitely a off the rails at the moment. BUT reading is still important to me and I am on track to read the most I have ever read this year. Therefore, I am considering revisiting some old favourites to see if they are still as good as I remember. This may be a dangerous game but there are always new favourites to make.

  
A Love Story by Christopher Moore
This was a series that I adored when I was in high school. However, I read it out of order and during the vampire hype. I want to read it it in the right order and see if I still love the characters as much as I do. Some of the characters cross over with my favourite books A Dirty Job, which I re-read and still was fantastic, so I have high hopes.

  
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
I have never re-read this series, and it was the reason that I got hooked back into reading again. I have seen the movies multiple times but I think it's time I revisit the series. I read this series super fast the first time I read it, so I think a reread where I take my time it would be good.

The Long Walk by Stephen King
This one was my favourite book of 2013 and I adored it. It kind of reminds me of The Hunger Games, but much more contained. I have been loving King recently so I want to revisit this one for sure.

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
There has been some talk about this book recently which have brought up some issues about it. I want to re-read this book to see if I feel differently now after 3 years. I read it when I started watching a lot of Booktube so I am curious to see if I am more critical after blogging for a few years.

Seconds by Bran Lee O'Malley
This was my favourite book from last year. I have been meaning to buy myself a copy for ages so it's about time that I get one and read it. I also need to read Scott Pilgrim but that will happen one day in the future.

Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
This is another book from before I was blogging. I really loved it back in the day so I really want to see if I am still a fan. It's been years since I read it for the first time so it might almost be like I'm reading it for the first time.


What books do you want to re-read soon? Will I actually get to these, only time will tell.




No comments :

Post a Comment