Top 10 Tuesday: Books on my Spring TBR

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I love making TBRs but I never seem to keep them. I am such a mood reader that can never stick to anything. This spring is going to be a pretty crazy time for me. I am finishing university, moving and going on a cruise. I am excited to see what spring brings and here are the books I hope to read.

  

Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst - I got this one on an Amazon Daily Deal recently and I can't wait to read it. It was one my most anticipated released from last year.
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson - I am planning on read this this when I finish school. I'll have lots of time to dedicate to this once I finish exams.
Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch - I need to read this book! I don't know why I haven't already. I am excited to see how this series ends.

  
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir - Another book I grabbed off an eBook deal recently. I enjoyed the first book and am hoping to read more soon.
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - I read Crown of Midnight last summer so it's time that I continue on with this series. I have been hesitant after many people haven't enjoyed the newest releases but I still want to make my own opinion.
Stolen by Lucy Christopher - I feel like this one has made a few TBR lists. I keep forgetting I have it, so it's time I read it and not forget anymore.
   

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda - This book has had a ton of praise and it sounds like a great book to bring on vacation with me.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - This is one of the series that I am determined to start this year. At the moment, spring seems like a great season to get started! 
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan - I am determined to finish reading this series this year, so I sound continue on with The House of Hades soon.
The Leavers by Lisa Ko - I received this for review and it comes out in May. It sounds really interesting so I need to check it out.





No comments :

Post a Comment