Short & Sweet Reviews: Graphic Novel Edition #10

Lumberjanes Vol 3: A Terrible Plan 
Noelle Stevenson, Shannon Watters, Carolyn Nowak

This is officially my favourite graphic novel series. Everything about it is so quirky and I love it. You get some good quality time with Mal and Molly in this volume which was fantastic. It was a crazy adventure like always and if you aren't reading this series, then what are you doing?

5 out of 5 Stars 



Chew Vol 6: Space Cakes
John Layman, Rob Guillory 

I haven't picked up a volume of Chew in ages and I have really been missing out. This is another fantastic series that I need to sit down and just work on finishing. I am getting close, kind of. This volume focused on Toni, and she is awesome. Another comic book series that I recommend to everyone.

4 out of 5 Stars 



Deadly Class Vol 3: The Snake Pit 
Rick Remender, Wes Craig, Lee Loughridge 

This volume got hella dark. Every volume worse and worse things keep happening to these characters. They are all dark characters and it's an interesting point of view to read from. Lots of blood and murder. I have been enjoying this but am still not completely blown away.

3 out of 5 Stars 

No comments :

Post a Comment