Finished Series | March 2017 Update

I have been working through A LOT of series, and I am really trying to finish the series I have started. I have finished quite a few series over the last few months and that makes me really excited. Some of these I am sad to see go but I can always re-read them. I am counting a series complete if I read all the main books in the series, I generally don't read addition novellas.

1) The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson
  
Average Rating: 3.6
Thoughts: I really enjoyed this series. For me, it only got better as it went along. I didn't immediately fall in love with the first book but the second book really hooked me into this story. If you are looking for a fantasy with heavy romance elements and an amazing villain check this one out.

2) The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
 
Average Rating: 3.5
Thoughts: I am not sure what I really want to say about this series. I really liked the first book but the sequel didn't blow me away. In the end, I find it kind of forgettable. I barely remember what happened in either of these books. I still recommend this series, and many people will love it.

3) Grim Reaper by Christopher Moore
 
Average Rating: 4.5
Thoughts: A Dirty Job is one of my all time favourite books and I never expected it to get a sequel. Secondhand Souls came out almost 10 years after A Dirty Job was published, which is kind of crazy. I didn't love Secondhand Souls as much as A Dirty Job but I still really enjoyed it. The characters are the best part of this series. Highly recommend.

4) Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab
  
Actual Rating: 4.75 
Thoughts: This is one of my new all time favourite series! I adored this series so much. Delilah Bard is my new favourite character. She is the badass, gender-role bending, character I have always looked for. I do see that the first book in this series can be a little hard to get into but it gets better every page. I already want to re-read it.


No comments :

Post a Comment