What's on My Library Hold List #2

I have been addicted to the library, as per usual. I tend to always have a long list of books I am on the wait list for at the library. Generally, every few months all of these books turn over and I am waiting for another new set. 

   

All-New All-Different Avengers Vol 1: The Magnificent Seven: I have read the first issue of this series, and I am interested in checking out the trade. I get all my comics from the library because of how expensive they are. 
Ms. Marvel Vol 5: Super Famous: I have adored the entire Ms. Marvel series and I am always excited to pick up the next volume. I feel like I have been waiting forever for this one!
Of Fire and Stars by Aubrey Coulthurst: I have heard lots of buzz about this book. I am excited about the F/F romance, especially in a fantasy story.
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead: I may not get to read this book for months still.  I am sitting in position 48 so there are a lot of people still a head of me. It's award winning so everybody is excited to check it out.

  
 

Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick: I am waiting on the for this audiobook. I only read celebrity memoirs if they narrate their audiobook (you may see a pattern with all these). I think Anna Kendrick is funny so on the list.
Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham: I just finished Gilmore Girls on Netflix so I am interested enough to check out Lauren's audiobook. 
A Mother's Reckoning by Sue Klebold: I read Columbine last year, so I think this would be an important narrative to the story. 
The Princess Diariest by Carrie Fisher: I added this book to my TBR before Carrie died, but I have pushed it up since. I am waiting in line for the audiobook, and I am excited to get some Star Wars insight and just general insights from Carrie.
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson: I listened to Furiously Happy last year and really loved it. I related so much with Jenny that I had to listen to her first book too.


No comments :

Post a Comment