What Am I Watching? | Netflix Edition #2

I love television and like many of us, when I am not reading I am watching something on TV. I feel like I am between shows right now so I am looking for the next show to watch. If you have any suggestions let me know.

1) American Crime
This is an interesting show. I am currently part way through season 2 in this series. Every season follows a different storyline and it's about how people are affected by crime and the legal system. I really like how each season is different but a lot of the same actors are in both seasons playing very different people. I like being able to see all sides of the story, it's a series that makes you think.

2) Riverdale
I still don't know how I feel about this series but I do plan to keep watching it. It's a very guilty pleasure kind of show, that kind you know isn't very good but you can't help but keep watching. I am still thrown off by Archie in a mystery/thriller setting, but I am intrigued to see what happens. As long as it doesn't become Pretty Little Liars, I will keep watching.

3) House
 I am doing a kind of half-hearted re-watch of House. I think his character is fantastic and always intrigued me. I saw most of the series back when it aired. I really only watch an episode or 2 when I don't feel like watching anything else or I need something to have on when I do something else. 

4) Breaking Bad
I am still stuck on season in the middle of season 4 and can't get myself to finish the series. I'm not even that many more episodes. I just need to buck up and do it because I know the end of this season is awesome.


I recently finished watching Gilmore Girls, and have been in a TV slump every since. I don't know what show to pick up next! Give me some suggestions of awesome shows that you love on Netflix.







No comments :

Post a Comment