January in Review

   
   

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake {4 out of 5 Stars}
Saga Volume 2 by Brain K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples {4 out of 5 Stars}
The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer {4 out of 5 Stars}
Redshirts by John Scalzi {3 out of 5 Stars}
Misery by Stephan King {3 out of 5 Stars}
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen {2 out of 5 Stars}
Deadly Class Vol 2: Kids of the Black Hole by Rick Remender & Wes Craig {4 out of 5 Stars}
Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore {4 out of 5 Stars}

Best of the Month: Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Disappointment of the Month: The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
General Thoughts: Holy crap, I don't think I have ever read this many books in one month before! I did help a few of these books were started in December, but 8 books is probably a record. I don't think I'll be able to keep it up, but maybe I'll surprise myself.

  

Finished my first series!
1) Grim Reaper Series by Christopher Moore
(Finished Secondhand Souls)

Hosted by Novel Knight.
Checked one off this list as well. Slow and steady wins the race.
1) The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

I love my library so half of the books that I read are from my library.
1) Saga Volume 2
2) The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
3) Misery by Stephen King
4) Deadly Class Vol 2













No comments :

Post a Comment