December in Review

Christmas has come and gone for another year and if you're Christmas is anything like mine you probably just added a bunch of new books to your TBR piles. I managed to finish 70 book this year, which is incredible for me! I am so happy. This month was the month of Graphic Novels. They were just easier to consume during a busy holiday season. 

  
   

Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier {5 out of 5 Stars}
Gotham Academy Vol 2: Calamity {2 out of 5 Stars} 
Archie Vol 1: The New Riverdale {4 out of 5 Stars}
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi {DNF @ 47%)
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan {3 out of 5 Stars}
A List of Cages by Robin Roe {4 out of 5 Stars}
Lumberjanes Vol 2: Friendship to the Max {5 out of 5 Stars}

Favourite of the Month: Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier
Disappointment of the Month: The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
Overall Thoughts: I am very happy with my progress this month. Lots of graphic novels, which were all pretty awesome. I read the ARC for A List of Cages and it was stellar, review to come in the new year. I am sad that A Star-Touched Queen didn't work out from me. I just didn't mesh with the writing style and felt lost most of the time. 

   


No comments :

Post a Comment