2017 Series Bucket List

I love fantasy so most of the books I read are a part of a series. This means I have an endless list of series that I desperately want to read and am currently reading. In 2017, I want to try to finish lots of great series and start some more. I am going to break it up into series to finish and series to start.


Series to Finish
  
The Mistborn Series By Brandon Sanderson
To Complete: The Well of Ascension & The Hero of Ages
I am carrying this over from my 2016 goals. I have been dying to read the rest of this series. I will just have to hunker down and do it.

  
Snow Like Ashes Trilogy by Sara Raasch
To Complete: Frost Like Night
I have loved this series so far. Frost like Night is sitting beside my bed ready to read. 

  
Worldwalker Trilogy by Josephine Angelini
To Complete: Witch's Pyre
Only one book left in this series and I can add it to my finished series list!

  
 
The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
To Complete: The Mark of Athena, The House of Hades & The Blood of Olympus
Another carry over from 2016. I have 3 books to read so that I can read the rest of Riordan's books without fear of spoilers. 

To Start
  
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon





No comments :

Post a Comment