Top 10 Tuesday: Books I Am Excited For In The First Half of 2017

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Like most readers, I have a list of upcoming books that I am very excited for. I even reorganized my TBR shelves on Goodreads so that I have more than just one huge "Want to Read" list. Now I have a 2017 publication to read and sequels coming out in 2017 to read. So here are some of the books that are on these lists.

  
Windwitch by Susan Dennard 
Expected Publication: January 10, 2017
I feel like this will be on a lot of people's list. I enjoyed Truthwitch last year and am excited to see where the series goes. January is fast approaching.

A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
Expected Publication: February 21, 2017
This is probably my most anticipated release for the first part of the year. I loved the first 2 books and I am pumped to finish the series. Hopefully it doesn't crush me too much.

Bones Witch by Rin Chupeco
Expected Publication: March 7, 2017
I found this book at some point recently and I was hooked on the description. It seems magical and exciting, I will definitely be checking this out.

  

Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Expected Publication: January 31, 2017
I have been hearing about this book for awhile and just recently I added it to my TBR. The description finally hooked me.

First Blood by Elly Blake
Expected Publication: January 10, 2017
More Fantasy, can we tell what I like to read? The description kind of reminds me Snow Like Ashes (which is awesome) and the author is Canadian so I'd like to support. 

A List of Cages by Robin Roe
Expected Publication: January 10, 2017
I have heard so many amazing things about this book and by some insane miracle I got an ARC! I can't wait to read this book next.


  

Avenged by Amy Tintera
Expected Publication: May 2, 2017
Another sequel, Ruined was a pretty good book and another series that I want to see what else it can offer. 

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Expected Publication: May 2, 2017
What can I say I am hooked. I will surely be picking this up right away. I need to know what happens with The Night Court and our favourite romance.

Flame in the Mist by Renee Adhieh
Expected Publication: May 2, 2017
Another one that will make a lot of lists. I enjoyed the Wrath and the Dawn so I am excited to see what else she is going to do. Plus, this sounds a bit like Mulan which makes me very excited.












No comments :

Post a Comment