Top 10 Tuesday: Favourite Movies of 2016

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I love movies, and I watch a lot of them. I probably like movies just as much as books so I was super excited to get to share my favourite movies that were released in 2016. Obviously, I haven't seen every movie that was released this year and there is still another month and half left. Here are my favourite movies so far from 2016.

Arrival 
I just saw this one this weekend. I love a movie that really makes you think and this movie have me reeling for hours. I need to see it again!
Deadpool 
Who didn't see this movie? I loved seeing a fresh take on the superhero genre and I actually laughed so 2-thumbs up.
Zootopia 
If you say Disney, I am typically there. The characters were totally worth the watch, very good.

The Accountant
 Another recent watch. This was another interesting movie and I have been telling everyone about it ever since.
The Jungle Book 
When I was a baby I watched the original animated one very night so I had to see this when it came out. Lots of great memories attached and it was an amazing visual experience.
Star Trek Beyond 
These are just awesome movies and I am always excited to see a new one. 


Movies I'm Excited For In The Rest of 2016
Edge of Seventeen
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Manchester by the Sea
Lion
La La Land
Rouge One: A Star Wars Story

Let me know what you've seen this year and what movies you loved. 






No comments :

Post a Comment