What Am I Listening To? #1 | Favourite Songs


I have said it before, and I will say it again I love all forms of storm telling. Music can definitely be a form of storytelling. I wanted to share with you guys today some of my favourite songs. I think that a persons favourite music can really show you a new side of a person. These songs have been long time favourites and ones that I now can't live without.

Hey Jude - The Beatles
This is a classic and I have so many amazing memories associated with this song. It reminds me of growing up and it never fails to put a smile on my face. It's lyrics just speak to me. 

Stubborn Love - The Lumineers
I love The Lumineers in general but this song just has the most amazing sound. I also absolutely adore the lyric "It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all". I'll never get tired of this.

Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
This song reminds me of driving around with my boyfriend in the summer. We have a long distance relationship so this song always reminds me of travelling to see him and finally feeling like I am at Home.

Your Ex Lover Is Dead - Stars
I love the accompaniment in this song. The instruments just are my jam. I also connect with the lyrics. It reminds me of any previous relationship and it's describes how I feel about them. 

Coffee - Arkells
This is the newest addition to my list. The Arkells are one of my new favourite bands, and when I saw them in concert they did an amazing performance of this song. I have been hooked ever since, and I have been binge listening to it all summer.


Let me know what are some of your favourite songs? I have been trying to listen to more music so I really pushing myself to listen to new things, I would love recommendations :) 






No comments :

Post a Comment