Sunday Post #11: Long Weekend Life


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reader. This is a place where you can talk about news from your week, what you've been reading and what you expect to come up on your blog. To join in, check out the rules here.

It's a long weekend here in Canada. I hope all my Canadian readers had a fantastic Canada Day! I spent it in PEI with my university friends and my boyfriend. This week hasn't been the greatest for reading but I have been enjoying that I have been into.


Check it Out | Stacking the Shelves #13

June in Review
DNF Explanation: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Series I Have Decided to Quit

 
I'm still working through The Heart of Betrayal, hopefully I'll be able to finish it up soon.
Deadly Class Vol 1: Reagan Youth

The Blogger Summer Reading Program is hosted by Reading With A Vengeance and Pretty Deadly Reviews. It's like the reading programs hosted by local libraries but instead we get to set out own goals. The BSRP runs through the whole month of July and I'll be updating every Sunday!

My Goals:
Read 4 Novels 
Read 2 Graphic Novels


Let me know how your reading week went. See you guys next week :)






No comments :

Post a Comment