Top 10 Tuesday: Favourite Reads In 2016 So Far

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week we are talking about our favourite books so far this year. 2016 has been a good reading year for me and I have read a lot of really awesome books. I have decided to break this list into 2 categories, my favourite novels and my favourite graphic novels/comic. 

Favourite Novels
  
 

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas : My most recent read and it completely entertained me! I won't be able to stop thinking about Rhys until the next book is released.
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon : I am not a big contemporary reader but this one was amazing. I devoured this book.
Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson : I related to Jenny so hard while reading this book. I think the audiobook is the only way to go with this one. 
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab : A fantastic new fantasy world and I am dying to pick up the next one.
Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari : Aziz is hilarious and I loved his insights into how we communicate and fall in love. Super fun.


Favourite Graphic Novels or Comics
  
 

Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley : This was sensational! I loved this story so much I want to read it again right now.
Nimona by Noelle Stevenson : YES, this one was amazing. I loved the turns this story took, it wasn't predictable and I loved every second.
Lumberjanes Vol 1: Beware the Holy Kitten : I have no idea why I wanted so long to check this series out. It was right up my alley in the best way possible. 
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 1: Squirrel Power : This one is just super unique and I really loved a new take on a superhero.
Chew Vol 5: Major League Chew : This is my favourite ongoing series, so list of my favourite comics list would be incomplete without it


What have your favourite books been so far this year. Let me know!




No comments :

Post a Comment