Short and Sweet Reviews: Graphic Novel Edition #5

Star Wars: Lando
 & 

As a huge Star Wars fan, I decided it was time I investigated the extended universe. However, I don't know if this was the best place to start for me. Lando is an interesting and very suave character, so it was really cool to see some of his backstory. I found I was confused during the first 2 issues in this trade but the last 3 were much more engaging and fast paced. I recommend this to any Star Wars fans out there, especially if you want to know more about Lando and already have some knowledge of his character.

3 out of 5 Stars


Wytches Vol 1
 & 


This was dark... very very dark. I very much enjoyed this book, especially the story. The story is what I loved about this book the most. I think that it showed a strong father daughter relationship, and it gave us a realistic insight into anxiety. What I didn't really like was the art work. It was extremely dark and had weird overlays which made it really hard to see what was going on. This book was really scary, and I could see it becoming a horror movie. Thumbs up.

4 out of 5 Stars 


Chew Vol 5: Major League Chew
John Layman & Rob Guillory

Chew is hands down my favourite comic series. These books are genius! This volume definitely picks up the pace and gets even more weird and disgusting. This is the most unique series I have ever read and this volume is one of my favourites so far. I can't say too much because it's Volume 5 but things are dark and hilarious. If you are into comics, you have to check out Chew. Do it!

5 out of 5 Stars 

No comments :

Post a Comment