My Completed Series | 2016

I have been talking a lot about how many series I have yet to finish, but there are series I have finished. This list has been growing slowly over the past few years and I can't wait to see it grow even more. Considering that I am in the book community this isn't the biggest list but it's always growing.

1) Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 
   
  

2) The Hunger Games
  

3) Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  
 

4) A Love Story by Christopher Moore
  

5) Divergent
  

6) Boxers & Saints
 

7) Shatter Me
  

8) Penryn & The End of Days
 

There many be other series that I read when I was younger and I have forgotten. I also want to include The Selection series but now that more books have come out and I plan on reading them so it's currently not included. Hopefully, I can get this list to grow more and more. 






No comments :

Post a Comment