Announcement | Hiatus {Kind of}

It's time for me to go on an adventure! I am travelling to Quebec City for 5 weeks for the Explore program to learn french. I am going to be staying at Laval University for 5 weeks of solid immersion. This means that I am not going to be actively reading or blogging. BUT for once I am prepared and I have lots of posts scheduled to go up on this blog. I have about 2 posts a week already pre-blogged so there will be new content to look forward too. I am doing a series about what series I am reading. I also have reviews for pretty much every week. I am excited to go on this adventure, and I will be able to read comments. I'll post again when I get back and if I have time while I'm alway I will try to get some things done. BYE!!  


No comments :

Post a Comment