Stacking the Shelves #11 | Library Haul

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tyngas Reviews.

I have been getting more into comics recently, so naturally I jumped in head first and ordered a ton of graphic novels from my library. For some reason whenever I put anything on hold at the library, they all come in at once. It's just a law of nature at this point. I also grabbed a new book or two so here we go:

Graphic Novels
 

Manga

Physical

eARC
 

That's everything from this week, everything was from the library besides the eARC which are from Netgalley. Let's see what I get done before they are due back. I hope everyone got interesting books this week, let me know what you picked up. 









4 comments :

  1. I hope you enjoy your books. I have Nimona sitting on my TBR shelf, but I haven’t gotten to it yet.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack of books. I hope you love all of them very much.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week--I spy some awesome books! Flawed was one of my favorite reads from 2015 (I guess I have a soft-spot for The Scarlet Letter retellings/inspirations) though I know it's not a book everyone enjoys.

    Fingers crossed you enjoy your new/borrowed books! I keep meaning to pick up Nimona, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully soon, though!

    Here's my StS, if you're interested. Happy book-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read This Is Where It Ends last year and it was a very impacting read. I've had Flawed since last year and still haven't read it *covers face* Shame on me, I know. I hope we both like it!
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete