April in Review


April is always a busy month, especially when you're a student. I had lots of assignments, projects and exams. I still did got a lot of things read. Not everything was fantastic but I did do a lot of reading somehow.


    
 

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard {3 out of 5 Stars}
Wytches, Vol 1 by Scott Synder & Jock {4 out of 5 Stars}
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab {4 out of 5 Stars}
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff {2 out of 5 Stars}
The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare {4 out of 5 Stars}
This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp {3 out of 5 Stars}
Chew Vol 5: Major League Chew by John Layman & Rob Guillory {5 out of 5 Stars}
Nimona by Noelle Stevenson {5 out of 5 Stars}

Favourite of the Month: Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
Most Disappointing of the Month: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
General Thoughts: I was surprised that I didn't enjoy Illuminae, but I am super happy that I found a bunch of other great books. Sometimes things don't work out but there are always other options.

  
May is going to be a very weird month for me because I am going to be away doing a course entirely in french, so I might not get a lot or any reading done. However, I do have review books I desperately need to get too and I really want to read Crown of Midnight too. But I seriously change my mind on what I want to read every two seconds. We will see how it oes. 





No comments :

Post a Comment