January in Review

The first month of 2016 is already ending and I am very happy with my reading this month. I think I did an awesome job (for me) keeping my blog updated and I was on top of my reading. A new semester of school began and everything seems to be going well. Reading is something I do for fun, and I definitely had a lot of fun this month.

  
  
  

Seconds - Bryan Lee O'Malley {5 out of 5 Stars}
The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan {3 out of 5 Stars}
Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas {4 out of 5 Stars}
Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness - Susannah Cahalan {4 out of 5 Stars}
Modern Romance - Aziz Ansari {5 out of 5 Stars}
Seed - Liza Heathfield {2 out of 5 Stars}
Chew Vol 3: Just Desserts {4 out of 5 Stars}
Captain Marvel Vol 2: Stay Fly {2 out of 5 Stars} 

 


   
I am excited for February, it's my birthday month and I can't wait to read lots more books. My plan is to star The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, and read through the short stories slowly. My copy of Why Not Mw? just arrived from the library so I will be listening to that soon as well. 



No comments :

Post a Comment