October in Review

October wasn't actually a bad reading month considering how much I didn't feel like reading this month. I am actually super excited about what I did read or listened too. October was a bit of a crazy month for me but I had a good month.

 

 

 

Ms. Marvel Vol 2: Generation Why {4 out of 5 Stars}
The Martian - Andy Weir  { 4 out of 5 Stars }
Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raash  { 5 out of 5 Stars }
The Sword of Summer - Rick Riordan { 3.5 out of 5 Stars }
Through the Woods - Emily Carroll { 3 out of 5 Stars }

Favourite of the Month: Snow like Ashes by Sara Raash 
Least Favourite of the Month: Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
Overall Thoughts: Looking back I had an awesome month. I finished a few books I had been stuck on for weeks and I really enjoyed everything that I read. I didn't think I read this much, so I am very proud of myself for completing this many. It definitely helps that I listen to audiobooks. Very happy with this :) 

  
 
I swear this will the month that I read Ignite Me. I am planning on reading it next. I also pre-ordered Ice like Fire and Illuminae last month so I seriously plan on reading them this month. I also have Paddle Your Own Canoe on Overdrive and I am super excited to listen to this book. I am a serious Parks and Rec fan so I need to listen to Nick Offerman's story. Lastly, I ordered Throne of Glass from my library on a whim. So many people absolutely love this series so I am going to try it.  I also have a bunch of Graphic Novels coming in from the library too so look out for those.

Let me know how your October went in the comments. Happy reading in November :) 










No comments :

Post a Comment