Sunday Post #5 - Welcome to Fall Slump 2015

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reader. This is a place where you can talk about news from your week, what you've been reading and what you expect to come up on your blog. To join in, check out the rules here.

I am still stuck in the same books I've been reading the last few weeks. I don't know why they're so slow going but I am struggling. I finally feel like I am in the swing of things at school so I am hoping that helps. This weekend my best friend came to visit me which was awesome! This week my roommates family is over, so another busy week ahead.



Short and Sweet Reviews Graphic Novel Edition
Review: Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Top 5 Wednesday

Snow Like Ashes - Sarah Raasch
Ms. Marvel Vol 2: Generation Why

I'm still reading these... LOL. 3 weeks later and I am still fighting through both of these. I am hoping and planning to finish The Martian by tomorrow. I will seriously finish this soon. 

Still nowhere further this week but I swear I will get to some of these very soon. I might get The Kiss of Deception on audio from the library. That will help and I plan on reading Ignite Me this month. I'll get there :) 

Read: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Read: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Read: A Dirty Job & Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
Read 3 Book off my Netgalley Shelf












1 comment :

  1. It took me a while to get through The Martian, too. I have Mistborn sitting on my shelf, but I’m not brave enough to start it yet. It’s a big book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete