Top 10 Tuesday: Books on my Fall TBR

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I am actually going to do last weeks list. I couldn't think of any books to recommend so I am going to do last weeks. Fall is a busy time for me but I still want to finish a bunch of books. Hopefully, I'll be able to read some of these before winter hits. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
I have been saying I need to read this book for ages now. I finished the first 2 in the Shatter Me series earlier this summer and it's time that I get to finishing the series. This one is at the top of my list and apart of my Fall Reading Goals.

2. The Conspiracy of Us - Maggie Hall
I currently have this one out from the library and waiting for me to read it. I honestly don't know a whole lot about this story but I am still intrigued to read it. 

3. Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
This is the sequel to A Dirty Job, which is one of my all time favourite books. I NEED to read this ASAP. The problem is I need to read A Dirty Job first... Life Struggles.

4. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
I bought this earlier this summer and have been dying to read it since I came out last year. Why I haven't read it yet is still a mystery.

5. What You Left Behind - Jessica Verdi
This one is a Netgalley grab and I am super interested to read it. It seems heartbreaking and I haven't read a book like that in a very long time so look out for when I read this one.

6. Fishbowl by Bradley Somer
This one is another Netgalley grab and it sounds like a story told by a Goldfish. If that isn't intriguing, then I don't know what is. This one is from an indie author so I am very excited to get to review it.

7. The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs
This is my last Netgalley grab that I think I'll talk about. This one is getting awesome reviews and I can't wait to see how this story will unfold. It also seems like it is about learning how to be brave, which is something I need to work on myself. 

8. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 
I got this one months ago and have been dying to read it. It is also in the pile of "why haven't I read this yet?". It looks super interesting and I hear it's an emotional roller coaster. My body is ready.

9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This one and the sequel Scarlet are also waiting for me on my shelf. With the 4th book in the series coming out sometime this Fall, it's about time I read this series. It has a lot of fans so I am curious to see what it's all about.

10. The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan 
I have wanted to read this book forever and I have been putting it off forever. I really enjoyed the Percy Jackson series so I would enjoy these. I just need more time in my life it seems.

That's what I plan on reading this Fall. It is subject to much change because I just read whatever I want mostly. I think I am getting back into balance again after a few crazy weeks so hopefully my reading will pick up. I am currently in the middle of 3 books, which is insane but whatever. Let me know what you're reading this fall or if you did a Top 10 Tuesday post this week. See You Later!






1 comment :

  1. YES! YOU HAVE TO READ CINDER!!! and The Winner's Curse ;) Both are some of my favorites. I still have to read Kiss of Deception

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete