Fall Reading Goals

Hey guys, I decided that today I wanted to talk about all the books I want to read before the end of 2015. I am going to keep these goals pretty short because anything that I read on top of what I have to read for school is a plus. So here are the books that I want to finish before 2015:


1) Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
I read the first 2 books in this series at the beginning of this year so I think it's about to finish this series. I'm not absolutely loving this series but I am still very curious how it ends. Lot's of people really love this series so I want to finish it soon.

2) The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 
I have been excited to read this book since it came out last year. I ordered it earlier in the summer and never got around to reading it. Now since the second book came out I think it's high time I read this one. 



3-4) A Dirty Job & Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
I love Christopher Moore, and I can't say it too many times. I have been waiting for Secondhand Souls to come out since I knew of it's existence. But I really want to re-read A Dirty Job before I jump into the sequel. I just need this to happen. 

 5) Read at least 3 Books from Netgalley 
I have a bunch of books waiting for me on my Netgalley self  so before the end of the season I want to have read at least 3 off that list. I'll post below which books I have been approved for. If there is one that you would like to see a review for please let me know and I'll move it up my list. 




So many books so little time. I will read them all eventually but my goal is about 1 a month.
Hopefully I can accomplish these goals, but it not I am not worried. School is my number 1 priority so if I don't get as much fun reading done as I hope that's okay with me. I might also likely change my mind depending on what I feel like or what books come into my possession over the season as well. That is all for now and happy reading :) 






No comments :

Post a Comment