Top 5 Wednesday: Character's That Deserve Their Own Series

It's my first ever Top 5 Wednesday post! Yippie! I have been wanting to join into this for a few weeks and decided to do it on my blog. If you want to join in, check out the Goodreads group here.

Number 5: Voldemort for Harry Potter
I would really like to read more about Tom Riddle and how he became the villain we all know and love. I feel like Voldemort's rise to power would make an amazing side story. Imagine the sequence of events that lead up to him making the horcruxes, that would be really cool.
Number 4: Dumbledore from Harry Potter
On the same note as Voldy, I think seeing a side story of Dumbldore's youth would be amazing. I want to know more about the relationship Dumbledore has with Grindelwald. I think Dumbledore had an incredibly interesting back story and getting to see how he became one of the greatest wizards of all time would be super cool.


Number 3: Lucien from A Court of Thorns and Roses 
Ever since this book came out everyone says that Lucien is their favourite character in this series and I tend to agree. He also has an interesting back story. I think a side story about him would give all kinds of new insight into the faerie world and how the magic nearly destroyed it.

Number 2: Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Ingio is my favourite character in any book ever. I am hopelessly in love with him and would really love to see a whole novel just dedicated to his character. He would have an awesome training segment when he becomes and amazing swordsman. It would also give some more story to Vizzini, who is also a hilarious villain. So how do I get someone to write me this story?

Number 1: King Henry VIII from Gilt by Katherine Longshore
I am hopelessly in love with King Henry. I think it has a lot to do with the series The Tudors. Jonathan Rhys Myers was a very sexy Henry. I would love to read a story about what happened to each of his wives from his own perspective. He is such an interesting person, especially when his outlook on life changed after his jousting accident. I bet there is a book out there like that, I just need to find it. 

Bonus points if that book has lots of sexy time. ;) 

No comments :

Post a Comment